The Specials in AkaalYog
200 HRS Yoga Teacher Training Course
The 200 hrs of Yoga Teacher Training Course at AkaalYog is apt for anyone at a beginner or intermediate and advance level of yoga. We are a duly registered Yoga School with Ministries of Government of India. After successful completion of the course, every student receives a Yoga Completion Certificate, in his/her name. It is a life-long valid certificate, on the basis of which, students are allowed to teach Yoga, anywhere in the world.
Our 200 hrs of Yoga Teacher Training Course is as per the standards set by Ministry of AYUSH and includes all the suggested topics and subjects, such as asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and guided practice of the techniques. this covers Teaching Methodology, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle.
In this regard, we state that our curriculum not only includes what is specified by Yoga Alliance, USA but we have tried to give our students knowledge and taste of few other subjects and philosophies, like:
- Inner Emotional Engineering and Emotional blockage Detox
- Self healing through natural elements
- Yogic Breathing techniques
- Cooking Classes for Sattvik Ayurvedic Food
- Basic Ayurveda Class
- Discourses of and meeting with the masters
HIGHLIGHTS OF 200 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
- Acquire deeper knowledge of YogaAsanas, Pranayama, Meditation,
- Philosophy, and Anatomy.
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your teaching skills.
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others.
- Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
- The philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Ayurveda. Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
- The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
AKAALYOG HEART CHAKRA MEDITATIONS
- Technique & Application
- Transformational Mantra Chanting
- Awareness Expansion
- Meditation Lecture & Theory
INNER EMOTIONAL ENGINEERING AND EMOTIONAL BLOCKAGE DETOX
- Types of Emotions, their nature and qualities, how to understand them, Related Emotions, Their impact on body & mind. controlling & understanding techniques.
- Body points with emotional blockages.
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
During 200 Hrs of Yoga Teacher Training course students will learn more than 54 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga Asana poses as well as a minimum of 25 Ashtanga poses.
Introduction, its aspects, pranic body, different types of prana, types of breathing, anatomy of breathing, Yogic breathing, NadiShodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
1. Nature cure and self healing through five elements (Air, water, mud, Sun, Anema)
2. Seven Chakras
3. Serving & Karma Yoga
6. Power of love & surrender
1. Principles of demonstration
2. Observing, assisting and correcting
3. Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
4. Voice projection, floor presence
5. The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class
6. Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
7. Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
8. Business aspects of teaching yoga
2. Sutra Neti
3. Dhauti (Vamana)
2. Svasti Mantra
3. Gayatri Mantra
1. Signs of a good teacher
2. Pure instructions
3. Practical Demonstration
4. Personal care
5. Proper asana alignment
1. Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
2. Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
3. Introduction to different body systems
4. Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body
5. Breathing and respiratory system
6. Practical applications of anatomy into postures
7. Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
1. Meaning of yoga, concepts, history
2. Four paths of yoga ( Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
3. Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga
4. Prana (bioplasmic energy)
5. The chakra system, its qualities, activating and balancing techniques
6. Energy or nadi system
7. Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
8. Guru and disciple relationship
9. Kriya Yoga
10. Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)
1. Student Behaviour-
Each student’s social behaviour is of great importance. Students will be assessed on their behaviour and these behavioural observations will be considered in their Yoga Teacher Training certificate.
The food offered during our Course is vegetarian and based on the sattvic diet. The Confirmation Fee must be paid in advance and is non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other illicit drugs are not allowed during the course or on the premises. In case, you smoke, you need to take prior permission before registering for the course.
- During the course, a vegetarian diet is to be followed to experience the holistic and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Outside food is not allowed.
- TTC students must understand the results of the training program cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your efforts during, in and outside the class. Individual results may vary from person to person.
- No friends or relatives or outsiders are allowed to stay with yoga participants without prior permission from the management.
- All TTC students are requested to be punctual on the TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course classes with diligence.
- Our course payments are pre contracted. In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the school. The fees are also non-negotiable.
- You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students and teachers and the Indian culture.
- The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
- We have a strict non-refundable policy. In case, a student withdraws from Yoga Teacher Training before the training starts, there will be no refund under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer his/her fees towards any future date within one years of original registration date. We will charge 100 EUR as transferring charges. Also, we only allow students to postpone their dates once after which their application will be cancelled.
- We request a booking fees of 200 EUR must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and the remaining balance of the TTC payments must be made on the day of admission to the yoga school.
- Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all students and acts as a contract once the deposit of 200 EUR is paid.